Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blues ancestor?

This is soo cool. Just came across it in my wanderings:

Petit African Congolese homemade guitar





News:

Erykah Badu has a new album out "New Amerykah, Pt. 1: 4th World War"

(Erykah's camp seems to be anti having mp3's floating around and videos embedded in blogs but this one seems to be okay for using, from the Brown Sugar soundtrack)



I am still a fan through all her adventures. I liked what I heard from the previous album (actually had it in my hand to purchase the other day but went with Neil Young Massey hall instead)

And a new video from a cool band called the Evangelicals. You fans of cheesy Horror (W2 I am looking at you) will enjoy especially...



Peace

1 comment:

The Organizer said...

I love Erykah Badu. Have you heard anything new from Lauryn Hill lately? Last album I have is her Unplugged... very powerful since she seemed to be going through some major personal transformation at that time. I read your blog all the time, and I will try to be better about commenting because I realized how nice it is to see who is reading mine! Lindsay

HitTail

HitTail.com