Friday, August 15, 2008

Some Bangin' tunes from Santogold and MIA




Some bangers from Santogold with a host of others...

First up is a new version of a song from the recent Diplo Mixtape called "Top Ranking" which is worth your time. The song is called "Get It Up". The new version features an awesome singer called Esau Mwamwaya,(along with Santogold, M.I.A and Radioclit). I will include the original after this version and then a cover of The Clash's "Guns of Brixton" Fun stuff, but the first is definitely my favorite..check out the link for Esau's Myspace page above for sure...

Santogold(featuring Esau Mwamwaya - Get It Up

Santogold-Get It Up (RadioClit remix featuring M.I.A. and Gorilla Zoe)

Santogold-Guns of Brooklyn

Peace

3 comments:

King Roomie Rock said...

Got em...thanks...

Anonymous said...

slick and sleezy. give my boy putnam murdock a listen when you get the chance. I posted the link over on APT. I think the stuff is solid. My buddy Tom is a Brooklyn guy, it may be cool to hook up with those dueds for a Bricks game this winter at Madison Square.

King Roomie Rock said...

Have you been here:

http://rootsisforeveryone.blogspot.com/

Lots of good stuff...

HitTail

HitTail.com