Monday, May 12, 2008

Broken Social Scene Presents: Brendan Canning


Rock and roll you can shake your tail to. Dig the rhythm section and the jagged guitar that goes through the whole song. Plus I love the sound that he gets of layered distortion. Rockin' indie music! For those of you who haven't listened to Broken Social Scene, they are a must listen. I loved Kevin Drew's "Spirit If.." album as well. Brendan Canning is the bass player. On this BSS Presents he gets his own showcase and has vocal duties as well.

check it out here:

The album is called "Something For All of Us

Hit The Wall



and here is one of my favorites from Broken Social Scene off of the "You Forgot It In People" album:

Cause= Time


Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I thought I posted this before but must have screwed it up. I've been meaning to listen to the new album so am glad for the reminder. On "You Forget It In People" I like Cause = Time too, but my absolute favorite is Almost Crimes -- give it another listen when you have a chance! It was my favorite song to run to for like two years in Portland. Uma

HitTail

HitTail.com