Thursday, January 10, 2008

Best Albums 2007

So I know this is extremely late, but hey, whattayagonnado? These lists are always really difficult but I tried to do it by which ones were really durable, which ones I loved to listen to at first and haven't gotten sick of yet. So here they are:

Top 20 of 2007

The National – Boxer

Everyone posts "Fake Empire" or "Mistaken For Strangers" rightly so but I don't think I have seen this out there.


Menomena – Friend or Foe



Panda Bear – Person Pitch



Amy Winehouse – Back To Black



Radiohead – In Rainbows



Andrew Bird – Armchair Apocrypha



Feist – The Reminder



LCD Soundsystem – Sounds of Silver



The Arcade Fire - Neon Bible



Lily Allen – Alright, Still




Beirut – The Flying Club Cup



Spoon – Ga Ga Ga Ga GA



MIA – Kala



Peter Bjorn and John – Writer's Block

Not an official video but I like this song and couldn't find anything else. The video is kinda terrible. Close your eyes and listen:


Andy Palacio – Wátina



Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings -100 Days 100 Nights



White Stripes – Icky Thump



Wilco – Sky Blue Sky



The Black Lips – Good Bad, Not Evil


Caribou – Andorra




I have been trying to weed down my favorite songs but it is a long slow process, especially when you have two kids and a staph infection. Don't ask. It will be out soon.


Peace

No comments:

HitTail

HitTail.com