Saturday, March 22, 2008

Andre 3000 and LCD Soundsystem


Andre 3000 drops some nasty verses on this track from Big Boi that also features Raekwon. It's called Royal Flush, but damn! Listen to Dre's verse, it kills. I mean seriously this dude is no joke! More than your average rapper.

Royal Flush-Big Boi (Featuring Andre 3000 and Raekwon)



And to show my schizo listening, here is a new track from Mr. James Murphy, who's Sound of Silver was one of the best albums of last year and everything he has come out with has been really, really good..From the soundtrack to the movie "21".

LCD Soundsystem-Big Ideas (from 21 movie soundtrack)

enjoy!

Paz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

El Man is working hard. I love Andre 3000. This part of the that Oukast double disc remains tops in my book. In case you missed it stop by APT and check out our bad in khaki photo shot as well as my Easter post., I got some homework for you...rabbit hole...find our what you can about the band in the bunny video Mau. I can't figure out where they are from exactly.

"The student has responded, but the faculty has answered, there is a new proof on the chalk board..."

HitTail

HitTail.com