Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can't forget about Miles

The album had its ups and downs but it had some amazing songs. One of which will be on my uselessly late top songs list (if I ever post it). I expect big things from him, and I also heard a rumor a while back that a local establishment was trying to get him here to our little port land. Here is a great quote and video from him...


I HAVE DONE A SHIT TON OF DRUGS AND I USED TO SLEEP OUTSIDE SOMETIMES. I ATE FOOD OUT OF THE GARBAGE AND SAVED FOUND CHANGE TO BUY MALT LIQOUR. IF YOU DON’T ALREADY HATE THIS STORY YOU WILL SOON. Oh the unshakeable stench of cliche that surrounds me.


Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson: Written Over from Zeek Earl on Vimeo.


Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson: Wet Bones from Zeek Earl on Vimeo.

Enjoy!

No comments:

HitTail

HitTail.com